Bodycraft HFT Commercial Functional Trainer | Free Freight
or 6 weekly payments from $566.50 learn more
TRAIN THE WAY YOU MOVE FUNCTIONAL TRAINER
Whether the motion is for Strength Training, Sport Specific, or maybe it's a motion you perform at work or during leisure activities, the BODYCRAFT
HFT allows you to train the way you move. You define the path of motion, strengthening every part of your body, improving your core, balance and coordination.
- Mounted book describing over 70 exercises
- Compact, can be placed in any corner of the room
- Variety of accessories included
- Multi-grip Chin Up Bar
- 2:1 cable ratio for smooth action and greater range of motion
- Protective rear stack guard for added safety
- Functional Trainer Accessories Include: Attached exercise book, DVD, 2 Single Handles, Long Bar with ball bearing ends, Sport Stick with bearings, Triceps Rope, Chin/Pushup Assist Strap, Ankle Cuff, 2 Chains, and Integrated Multi-grip Chin Bar.
- Functional Trainer Cable Column Pulleys: Independent, adjustable cable columns pulleys with 31 height positions that rotate 180 Degrees allowing you to train from every angle and any height.
- Compact: only 55"W X 40"DX 82"H. Can be placed in any corner of the room.
- Construction: Oval tubing, sleek laser cut plates, chrome uprights, laser etched, and attention to the smallest details all add up to an overall exceptional aesthetic appearance.
- Cables: The cables travel 79.5" inches and are constructed of flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Warranted for: Light Commercial and home use.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lb weight stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1. Each 150 lb. weight stack provides up to a total of 75 lbs. resistance allows for extremely smooth action, lower increment weight increases, and greater range of motion.
- Frame: Heavy gauge oval steel tubing.
- Dimensions: 40” Lx 55" W x 82" H
- Finish: The platinum gray and textured black powder coated finish evenly coats all surfaces, is tough and long lasting.
- Pulleys: 3.5" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: Dual 150lbs. Weight Stacks. The weight stack to user weight ratio is 2:1.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
Manual : Click Here
Brochure : Click Here
Assembled Dimensions : Click Here
* Please note this item may take up to 14 days to deliver.